Have you ever dreamed of visiting Israel? See your Bible come to life as you walk the dusty streets of Nazareth, or get baptised in the Jordan River, worship on the Sea of Galilee and pray in Jerusalem. Our Christian tours to Israel offer believers a pilgrimage experience where you can walk in the footsteps of Jesus and read your Bible in colour!
Exploring the Holy Land is a ministry for us and we take great care in arranging high-quality, meaningful religious tours to Israel. (Watch some of our videos!) Most of our Christian Israel Tours in 2021 depart from South Africa, but you can also fly in from another country and meet us there (with prior arrangement). On our Israel Tours for Christians, you will see all the main sites and enjoy special exclusive experiences with JOY! Travel. Israel tour packages involve some light walking each day, however we also offer less strenuous, easy walking tours and the best Israel tours for Seniors as we offer chaperoned journeys – where our team is always on hand to help you!
We would love for every believer to visit Jerusalem, pray in the Garden Tomb, praise on the Sea of Galilee and see the Old Testament come to life in the Promised Land as you receive insightful teachings on site from our tour pastor. Israel is an expensive country, but we have negotiated the best all-inclusive packages and offer four different types of Israel tours (Compact, Comfort, Luxury and Deluxe). With our “book now – pay later” policy, you have the opportunity to pay off your Israel tour over time. For all Israel tours from South Africa in 2021, book with us today!
Israel Tours 2021 & Israel Travel Packages
WHY TRAVEL TO THE HOLY LAND WITH JOY!
- We offer the best accommodation and meal packages. Other “cheaper” tours use old or inferior hotels (as most tourist class or 3-star hotels are actually 2 stars in South African standards)
- On all our tours, we use modern luxury airlines and buses (the cheaper ones use older airlines and older buses)
- On all our Israel tours, we include places that other Christian Israel tours do not (these “extra special” additions make your trip so much better and amount to R4000 more FREE value)
- We include all “hidden costs” (tipping, 2 meals a day, etc. Always check this with other tours, as some leave tipping out and you have to add an extra R2000 to the price)
- We price our tours on a higher exchange rate so that you (hopefully) will not need to pay in extra. Many tours advertise at a cheaper rate, but will require you to pay in extra at the last minute. Always check the exchange rate they have priced it on.
- Our tours are chaperoned by a tour pastor and a local guide, making your experience more authentic and meaningful (many cheaper tours on the market only have a local guide)
- We give you a professional, personalized service. Many of our travelers return two or three times on other tours with JOY! Travel.