CHURCH TOURS & TOUR LEADER INCENTIVES
JOY! Travel not only runs our own tours to Biblical destinations, but we also arrange group tours for your church / ministry / organisation. We offer generous tour leader benefits and incentives for filling your tour and more details on this can be found in our FAQ PDF document that you can download (below).
These ministry tours could be themed (eg: only a tour from Jerusalem or a Seniors tour / Worship tour in Israel etc). Our packages can be as short or as long as you like, though we recommend 10 Day Israel Tour Packages for an optimal experience and 11 Day Turkey Tour Packages (as Turkey is a much bigger country and needs more driving time). Most of our Bible Tours leave from South Africa but we can arrange it from your country of origin (Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Australia, USA etc) or we can do a land-only package and your travellers can book their own flights (using their frequent flyer points or bonus miles etc). To arrange a group tour for your church or organisation, we would need a minimum number of participants and a departure date. Our competent team handle all logistics, administration of passports, payments and communication with travellers. We can also supply marketing material to assist you with filling the tour.
BOOK YOUR GROUP TOUR
Contact us for a quote on a tour package price for your congregation or ministry. We will tailor a package based on your preferences (eg: a Compact or Luxury Tour) and specified date.
• DATE: out of season dates are usually cheaper, but colder weather. We recommend “shoulder” seasons that have good weather and pricing. Our team will advise you.
• TOUR LENGTH: depending on what you want to see, we will tailor a tour to fit your needs. We recommend between 7-10 day tours to keep within budget.
• DEPOSIT REQ: as our principal client, you will decide with our team what deposit your congregants need to pay to secure their place and the necessary payment plans.
• FULL PAYMENT: passengers will be required to settle their account no less than 75 days prior to departure.
• MARKETING: we will assist you with free marketing videos / emailers / whats app ads to help fill your tour.
We recommend you start planning a tour 12 months in advance and market it no later than 9 months prior to departure.
TOUR LEADER FAQ DOCUMENT
Click on the above icon to download our Tour Leader FAQ doc that will answer any further questions you may have and discuss benefits when you travel with JOY!
THE JOY! TRAVEL DIFFERENCE
Our qualified team will hold-your-hand throughout the process and assist to make your Bible tour a success!
• We provide free marketing material to help advertise the tour
• We handle all the admin and logistics – which means no burden to your existing staff
• We provide quality tour guides and airport chaperones to make your tour seamless and stress-free.
• We provide teaching resources and itinerary suggestions / sermon planning for a tour. Even if you have never been before – you will feel like an expert after our team has prepped you!
• We provide a free app for travellers to use to prepare for the tour, answer FAQs about travelling, etc.