ANDRE RIEU CONCERT TOURS
Explore the beauty of Holland as we take you to quaint countryside towns and sea-side villages on our group tour. This classical music-themed holiday is not just for Andre Rieu fans, but anyone who enjoys quintessential Dutch hospitality and the rich culture of Europe. A live open-air concert in the historic town square of Maastricht tops off your bucket-list experience!
We change the itinerary of our Andre Rieu Concert Tour every other year (to keep it interesting and accommodate repeat travellers!) but, on every tour you can expect to visit the coastal village of Volendam, the cheese-making capital Alkmaar, the art-rich cultural hub of Amsterdam and of course Maastricht – the home town of music maestro Andre Rieu. HIs concerts attract thousands of people and sell out quickly, so don’t delay booking this dream holiday. (Optional devotions are offered on tour to enrich your tour experience).
WHY TRAVEL TO EUROPE WITH JOY!
- We are the only tour operators offering escorted tours to see Andre Rieu live in Maastricht.
- We offer affordable, quality accommodation and meal packages. Other “cheaper” tours use old or inferior hotels or they do not include meals which can quickly make your Europe tour experience very expensive.
- Our tours are chaperoned by a tour leader who takes care of all the travel logistics and offers insight to the places we visit. In certain places we use a local guide to do city tours and light walking excursions, making your holiday memorable and informative. We get many single travellers, and our friendly tour chaperone will look after you and include you in the free time excursions so that you never feel alone!
- On all our tours, we include unique places that other tours do not; our Andre Rieu live concert tickets are in excellent seats
- We include all “hidden costs” (tipping, 2 meals a day, etc. Always check this when comparing with other cheaper tours)
- We price our tours on a higher exchange rate so that you (hopefully) will not need to pay in extra. Many tours advertise at a cheaper rate, but will require you to pay in extra at the last minute. Always check the exchange rate they have priced it on.
- We give you professional, personalised service. Many of our travellers return two or three times on other tours with JOY! Travel.