NOV 2021: 2nd Timer Tour to Israel, Egypt & Jordan
See Israel Through New Eyes!
If you have ever been to the Holy Land before and longed to return, this is the tour for you! Our Deluxe Tour presents new sites and experiences for the Christian pilgrim in Israel, as well as a visit to Egypt. Petra (Jordan) is very popular but expensive, so we have included an affordable option for travellers to visit Petra on a day tour. This tour is flexible, so you can meet us directly in Israel or fly with the group.
• Date: Nov 2021
• Duration: 10 Days for Israel & Egypt (you can extend to see Jordan which will add a day or two to the tour)
• Deposit to book: R4000pp
• Full payment date: 75 Days Prior to departure
• Hotel standards: 4*superior
• Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
• Airline: Egypt Air (or you can fly in on your own airline)
• Tour Type: Deluxe Tour
• Cost: in attached program
• USP: see all new sites in Israel including: Bedouin Tent Experience, Judea, Samaria, Shiloh, Golan Heights, Valley of Elah (David & Goliath valley), Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Eilat and more! If you fly with the group you will also see the Pyramids, Sphinx and Nile River in Egypt. This Deluxe Tour also includes an opportunity to tour Petra if you wish to visit there by extending your tour.
Trace the journeys of the Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land. See new places in Israel and enjoy unique experiences on this tour (such as a visit to a local Shuk Market and Bedouin hospitality in a tented camp in the Negev Desert). Read the program for more details on all the locations and email us with questions! For those who love Israel, this is a Second Timer Tour to fulfil your travel Holy Land dreams!
Itinerary & Price
Please click on the image above to download our tour program, registration form and banking details (all in one PDF)
The JOY! Difference
Because your Holy Land experience and our reputation is of utmost importance, our DeluxeTours are of a superior standard and quality to any other Israel tour on the market. Other cheaper tours leave out essential experiences and use inferior quality buses, food and hotels. On every JOY! Travel Tour you can expect:
• Headsets for easy listening of the guide no matter how slow you walk (totally unique to JOY! Tours)
• High quality hotels with free wifi (cheaper tours don’t have free wifi in their hotels)
• Excellent food selection and abundance
• Anointed Biblical teaching and worship at selected sites
• Private boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and baptism in the Jordan River
• Full-time local guide and a tour pastor (most cheaper tours don’t include a minister or pastor to do teachings)
• Modern bus with free wifi
• Custom tour app with resources, pictures, teachings and maps to remember your pilgrimage
• Travel bag wallet and other traveller gifts
• Tipping and taxes included
• Travel insurance available at a discounted rate