JUNE 2022: 7 Churches of Revelation Turkey Tour
In The Footsteps of Paul Tour
Turkey is a spectacular surprise waiting to be discovered! With beautiful landscapes, delicious food, Biblical heritage and reasonable pricing, it is a bucket list destination! If you have been to Israel before and are looking for a new Bible Tour to do, or if you just have an interest in Turkey (A New Testament Tour) and following the Journeys of the Apostle Paul, this End Time 7 Churches of Revelation Tour is for you! This is a Comfort Tour which means it is shorter to be more affordable and does not include Cappacodia – however you will see all the important Bible sites!
• Date: June 2022
• Duration: 10 Days
• Deposit to book: R4000pp
• Full payment date: 75 Days Prior to departure
• Hotel standards: 4*
• Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
• Airline: tbc
• Tour Type: Comfort Tour
• Cost: in attached program
• USP: see all the Bible sites in Turkey including all 7 Churches of Revelation in Western Turkey and Istanbul (Bosphorus Cruise included). Optional hot air balloon ride in Pammukale available.
This Turkey New Testament Bible Tour departs from Johannesburg and will take you all the main Bible sites in Asia Minor including: Ephesus, Smyrna, Laodicea, Sardis, Pergamum, Thyatira and Philadelphia. At the sites we will have Biblical teachings, worship and a communion service where you will also have the opportunity for prayer. The relevance of the 7 Churches to the End Times and today’s world will be expanded upon, as well as the ministry of Paul and the Disciples. A must do pilgrimage for every believer!
Itinerary & Price
Please click on the image above to download our tour program, registration form and banking details (all in one PDF)
The JOY! Difference
Because your Turkey Bible Tour experience and our reputation is of utmost importance, our Comfort Tours are of a superior standard and quality to any other Turkey tour on the market. Other cheaper tours leave out essential experiences and use inferior quality buses, food and hotels. On every JOY! Travel Tour you can expect:
• Domestic flights included – which means less driving time in the bus. Other cheaper tours have 6-8 hour driving days!
• High quality hotels with free wifi (cheaper tours don’t have free wifi in their hotels)
• Excellent food selection and abundance
• Anointed Biblical teaching and worship at selected sites
• Private boat ride on the Bosphorus
• Full-time local guide and a tour pastor (most cheaper tours don’t include a minister or pastor to do teachings)
• Modern bus with free wifi
• Custom tour app with resources, pictures, teachings and maps to remember your pilgrimage
• Travel bag wallet and other traveller gifts
• Tipping and taxes included
• Travel and medical insurance at a discounted rate* (Ts and Cs apply)