7-17 September 2020
For more info or an updated itinerary, please contact us.
Time is certainly running out to visit the Middle East, so we encourage you to start saving now and book your place! A non-refundable deposit of R4000 pp is due upon booking and registration. A further deposit of R4000pp is due one month later. (to secure your air ticket). Final payment due 75 days prior.
Please note the following - The 10 day Revelation & Healing Tour to Egypt & Israel in September includes (which other cheaper tours do not include in the price, or even offer as an option):
- Top accommodation with breakfast and dinner daily
- Luxury tour bus with free wifi
- All entrance fees/baggage tipping etc
- Travel insurance up to 69 years*
- A half day trip to the Nazareth village - www.nazarethvillage.com
- Free gifts and JOY! magazine for every traveller
- A STUNNING special evening show in the Old City
- Travel with our tour pastor who gives you meaningful sermons at specific sites
- Full time English speaking (local) tour guide who offers you the historical context
WHY TAKE A JOY! TOUR?
- We take luxury trips, you stay in top accommodation (always check the level of hotels with another “cheaper” trip; often they don’t specify the accommodation type and keep it vague)
- We use modern airlines and buses (the cheaper ones use older airlines and older buses)
- We include places that other tours do not (these “extra special” additions make your trip so much better and amount to R3000 more FREE value)
- We include all “hidden costs” (tipping, 2 meals a day, fully guided tours, transfers etc. Always check this with other tours, as some leave tipping out and you have to add an extra R2000 to the price)
- We give you professional, personalised service. All our tours are chaperoned by a JOY! Team member who looks after you. Many of our travellers return two or three times on other tours with JOY! Magazine
* Please note new passport rule: You must have 3 empty pages in your passport to enter Israel. Non-Sa passport holders need a VISA and will require 6 blank pages.
* Children under 18 must travel with an unabridged birth certificate
* Optional Senior policy insurance is available from our offices upon request
Do call me if you have any questions; if you have any trouble with the deposit deadlines, please chat to me, as we would hate to have anyone miss out.
Please note we are taking a limited amount of people. Bookings on a first come first serve basis.