18 – 22 March 2019
Thank you for your enquiry on the JOY! Dynamic Women Cruise. You are going to have a great trip with our guest speakers Lyndie McCauley and her pastoral team! In order to book, there are a few small steps you need to complete, please SEE ATTACHED for a full itinerary and below for details on how to book. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact me.
- JOY! Magazine Christian cruise from Durban to Mozambique (Pomene Island) aboard MSC Musica for 4 nights, 5 days
- Board Monday afternoon, 18 March 2019; disembark Friday morning 22 March 2019. NB PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE AT THE DURBAN HARBOUR DOCKING STATION NO LATER THAN 11AM ON MONDAY 18 MARCH. BOARDING CLOSES AT 12.
- MSC offers a shuttle service from the Durban airport to the harbour. Shuttles do not have to be pre-booked and can be found opposite Mugg and Bean at the Durban airport. Shuttles must be paid for in cash. Clients can also order an uber if they choose for their own account. Please budget at least 30 mins to get to harbour.
- There are limited parking facilities at the Durban Harbour for MSC clients. Please arrive as early as possible to secure your space. Pricing varies, please contact us for more info.
- Package includes all meals, entertainment, access to various JOY! Magazine events as well as use of all the ships complimentary facilities and services
- You will need a valid passport for this cruise (valid for 6 months from date of travel with 3 blank pages). Parents travelling with kids will need passports for children and original unabridged birth certificate. Parent travelling with kids will need affidavit from police stating permission of other parent to travel with child.
- The Musica offers a range of cabin accommodation ranging from the cheapest (inside cabins) to the most expensive (balcony cabins). All of these cabin options offer limited availability, so book now to avoid disappointment
- MSC uses a “dynamic booking system” which means the prices fluctuate month to month based on demand and booking popularity. Prices as advertised may not always be available, as the prices increase as demand grows. Should the price have changed since you received a quote, you will be advised. It is unlikely for prices to rise, but please book and pay as soon as you enquire to secure the quoted price!
- Kids under 18 travel free if they share a cabin with their parents. This “free” package excludes mandatory port charges pp. We will advise you of all these costs at the time of booking. Approx R2000 per child for taxes / custom port fees and service fees. Accommodation and meals are free for children if sharing with 2 parents.
- The Musica offers a range of services (spa, fitness centre, kids entertainment, indoor/outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzis, amphitheatre with cabaret shows and more). The kids club is free, although “after-hours” baby sitting services can be arranged at a set fee. For more information on the ship, please click on this link https://www.msccruises.co.za/en-za/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Musica.aspx
- There will be a range of JOY! activities and seminars on board the ship, please see attached itinerary for more info
HOW TO BOOK AND PAY
- You can only book for the JOY! Christian Cruise through our JOY! Travel Offices on 021 852 4061 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately If you try to book via MSC direct you will not be given access to the JOY! Events, so you must book through our offices.
- Once you are given a quote, you only need to pay a 50% deposit ASAP to reserve your space (either by credit card or EFT)
- Balance of the cruise is only payable 90 days prior to departure (ie: 01 Jan 2019)
We do hope you can join us and enJOY one of our tours in 2019