For more info or an updated itinerary, please contact us.
14 - 21 June 2020
Time is certainly running out to visit the Middle East, so we encourage you to start saving now and book your place! A non-refundable deposit of R4000 pp is due upon booking and registration (to secure your place). A further deposit of R4000pp due one month later. Dates and itinerary subject to change.
Please note the following - The JOY! Tour to Israel includes (which other cheaper tours do not include in the price, or even offer as an option):
- Accommodation and luxury tour bus with free wifi
- All entrance fees/baggage tipping etc
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Travel insurance up to 75 years old
- A half day trip to the Nazareth village - nazarethvillage.com
- Free gifts and JOY! magazine for every traveller
- A STUNNING special evening show in the Old City
- Marriage vow renewal ceremony
- Optional baptism in the Jordan River
- Excellent Biblical teaching and have fun.
WHY TAKE A JOY! TOUR?
- We take luxury trips, you stay in top accommodation (always check the level of hotels with another “cheaper” trip)
- We use modern airlines and buses (the cheaper ones use older airlines and older buses)
- We include places that other tours do not (these “extra special” additions make your trip so much better and amount to R3000 more FREE value)
- We include all “hidden costs” (tipping, 2 meals a day, etc. Always check this with other tours, as some leave tipping out and you have to add an extra R2000 to the price)
- We give you professional, personalised service. Many of our travellers return two or three times on other tours with JOY! Magazine
Do call me if you have any questions; if you have any trouble with the deposit deadlines, please chat to me, as we would hate to have anyone miss out.
Please note we are taking a limited amount of people. Bookings on a first come first serve basis.
* Please note new passport rule: You must have 6 empty pages in your passport to enter Israel.