For more info or an updated itinerary, please contact us.
4-12 May 2020
Time is certainly running out to visit the Middle East, so we encourage you to start saving now and book your place! A non-refundable deposit of R4000 pp is due upon booking and registration (to secure your air ticket). A further deposit of R4000pp is due one month later. Final payment due 75 days prior.
Please note the following – The 9 day day JOY! Tour to Israel in May includes (which other cheaper tours do not include in the price, or even offer as an option):
- Flights from South Africa on Turkish Airlines (Flights can be arranged from JHB or CT at small extra cost)
- 4 star accommodation and luxury tour bus with free wifi
- All entrance fees/baggage tipping etc
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Travel insurance up to 69 years*
- A half day trip to the Nazareth village - www.nazarethvillage.com
- Free gifts and JOY! magazine for every traveller
- A STUNNING special evening show in the Old City
- Travel with our tour pastor who gives you meaningful sermons at specific sites
- Full time English speaking (local) tour guide who offers you the historical context
WHY TAKE A JOY! TOUR?
- We take luxury trips, you stay in top accommodation (always check the level of hotels with another “cheaper” trip; often they don’t specify the accommodation type and keep it vague)
- We use modern airlines and buses (the cheaper ones use older airlines and older buses)
- We include places that other tours do not (these “extra special” additions make your trip so much better and amount to R3000 more FREE value)
- We include all “hidden costs” (tipping, 2 meals a day, fully guided tours, transfers etc. Always check this with other tours, as some leave tipping out and you have to add an extra R2000 to the price)
- We give you professional, personalised service. All our tours are chaperoned by a JOY! Team member who looks after you. Many of our travellers return two or three times on other tours with JOY! Magazine
* Please note new passport rule: You must have 6 empty pages in your passport to enter Israel.
* Children under 18 must travel with an unabridged birth certificate
* Optional Senior policy insurance is available from our offices upon request
(Click image below)