For more info or an updated itinerary, please contact us.
8 - 18 December 2019
Time is certainly running out to visit the Middle East, so we encourage you to start saving now and book your place! A non-refundable deposit of R4000 pp is due upon booking and registration (to secure your air ticket). A further deposit of R3500pp is due one month later. Final payment due 01 October 2019.
Please note the following - The 11 day JOY! Tour to Israel in December includes (which other cheaper tours do not include in the price, or even offer as an option):
- 3 Star Superior Accommodation and luxury tour bus
- All entrance fees/baggage tipping etc
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- A half day trip to the Nazareth village - nazarethvillage.com
- Free Christmas gifts and JOY! magazine for every traveller
- Receive Biblical teaching and have fun.
- Sing Christmas Carols in Bethlehem
WHY TAKE A JOY! TOUR?
- We take superior budget trips, you stay in superior accommodation (always compare the level of hotels with another “budget ” trips)
- We use modern airlines and buses (the cheaper ones use older airlines and older buses)
- We include places that other budget tours do not (these “extra special” additions make your trip so much better and amount to R3000 more FREE value)
- We include all “hidden costs” (tipping, 2 meals a day, etc. Always check this with other budget tours, as some leave tipping out and you have to add an extra R2000 to the price)
- We give you professional, personalised service. Many of our travellers return two or three times on other tours with JOY! Magazine
* Please note new passport rule: You must have 6 empty pages in your passport to enter Israel.
* Children under 18 must travel with an unabridged birth certificate.
Do call me if you have any questions; if you have any trouble with the deposit deadlines, please chat to me, as we would hate to have anyone miss out.
Please note we are taking a limited amount of people. Bookings on a first come first serve basis.