9 – 19 May 2019
Though we will have fellowship and optional devotion meetings and Christian seminars, this is not a pilgrimage per say. A cruise is a more relaxed holiday setting, so you will be given plenty of free time to rest, relax, meet new people and explore beautiful countries – whilst travelling with other Christian couples and individuals, and having personal service from myself and the JOY! Team. Our cruise is also an excellent opportunity for you to bring non-believing family along, as it is a very comfortable and “safe” environment for them.
Please note the following - The 11 Day JOY! Cruise to Italy, France and Spain includes (which other cheaper tours do not include in the price):
- Flights, quality accommodation in Barcelona and inside cabin accommodation on our luxury cruise (you have the option to upgrade to an Oceanview and Balcony cabin at an extra cost should you wish)
- All ship fees/baggage tipping etc
- 4 meals a day on the cruise, breakfast and guided city tour in Barcelona, guided city tour in Monte Carlo (Monaco) and visit to the Sagrada Familia Church
- A free gift and JOY! magazine info pack for every traveller; one year JOY! Magazine subscription
- Travel with our tour pastor
- Optional Christian talks on a variety of topics including: Morning devotionals, Biblical significance of the countries visited, European Christianity, the End Times and more!
We would love to have you come along! Deposit of R5,000pp is payable upon booking. Second deposit of R5000pp due 01 December 2018. Balance of money due by 01 January 2018. Places are VERY limited so don’t delay your booking!
Our May Med Cruise includes many extra things that “cheaper” tours hide in their costings (including airport transfers / chaperoned tour / hotel stay in BCN with breakfast). Please make sure to compare all these extras when shopping around.
I do hope you will join us on one of our trips. I have many repeat travellers who will vouch for the wonderful memories and experiences they have with JOY! Magazine!