For more info please contact us.
Turkey Tour 9-19 August 2020
Time is certainly running out to visit the Middle East, so we encourage you to start saving now and book your place. A non-refundable deposit of R4000 pp is due upon booking and registration (to secure your airticket) and a second deposit of R4000 is due one month later. Balance of the tour will be payable 75 days prior to departure.
Please note the following - The JOY! Tour to Turkey in August 2020 includes (which other cheaper tours do not include in the price, or even offer as an option):
- International and internal domestic flights (in Turkey) which cuts out significant driving time. Cheaper tours spend up to 8 hours a day driving in the tour bus
- Travel and medical insurance (up to 69 yrs old). Optional senior policy insurance is available from our offices
- 1st class accommodation in 4 and 5 star hotels with free wifi
- All transfers in a luxury tour bus
- All entrance fees/baggage tipping etc
- 3 meals a day as per itinerary
- Shopping excursion in the Spice Bazaar
- A cruise on the Bospherous River
- Complimentary bottled water on the bus daily
- Optional hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia
- Free gifts and JOY! magazine for every traveller
- A fully guided tour with a local tour guide and a JOY! pastor
Please note we are only taking a limited amount of people and booking is on a first come/first pay basis.
VISAS are required for Turkey, but they are free and applied for on the internet (which we assist you with).
WHY TAKE A JOY! TOUR?
- We take luxury trips, you stay in top accommodation (always check the level of hotels with another “cheaper” trip; often they don’t specify the accommodation type and keep it vague)
- We use modern airlines and buses (the cheaper ones use older airlines and older buses)
- We include places that other tours do not (these “extra special” additions make your trip so much better and amount to R3000 more FREE value)
- We include all “hidden costs” (tipping, 2 meals a day, fully guided tours, transfers etc. Always check this with other tours, as some leave tipping out and you have to add an extra R2000 to the price)
- We give you professional, personalised service. All our tours are chaperoned by a JOY! Team member who looks after you. Many of our travellers return two or three times on other tours with JOY! Magazine
* Please note new passport rule: You must have 6 empty pages in your passport to enter Israel.
* Children under 18 must travel with an unabridged birth certificate
* Optional Senior policy insurance is available from our offices upon request